Breast lift surgery is the procedure performed to raise sagging breasts on a woman's chest. This is also called Mastopexy. It is done by making changes to the size, contour, and angle of the breasts. A breast lift can give a woman a youthful look.
A woman may go for the option of a breast lift surgery if they don't like the appearance of their breasts. The breasts may look flat due to shagging.
This can occur due to:
- Breast feeding
- Weight change
The procedure of a breast lift surgery takes around 3 hours, and the patient is usually not required to stay overnight.
What happens during a breast lift surgery?
- You will get your surgery in a hospital setting. It can also be an outpatient surgery centre or the doctor's personal clinic
- You will meet with the surgeon and the staff before the procedure
- The doctor will make marking for where your nipples will go
- Next, you will get a sedative so that the operation is painless
- The surgeon will remove the extra skin present and move your breast tissues to the proper location
- Your breasts will then be closed up and bandaged
Breast lift surgery in Delhi
If you are looking for a surgeon to help your breasts get their lost youth and lift in India, Dr. Vivek Kumar is one of the best breast lift surgeons. Dr. Vivek Kumar provide you the best treatment for Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi with the help of their expert team. With his great interest and dedication, he has helped to change a lot of lives.